Looking for means to save the planet earth? Well, you can do so by recycling waste paper. I know it’s a bit hard to digest but according to University of South Indiana its possible. As per their official website, 2000 pounds of recycled paper can help in saving 17 trees, which means more Oxygen.
In addition to the 17 trees, 2 ton of recycled paper can save 380 gallons of oil, 4000kW of energy, 7000 Gallons of Water & 3 cubic yards of landfill space. Isn’t it amazing? After reading all these facts, you might want to begin recycling waste paper straightaway but let me ask you a question- do you know how to do it? Most people will reply with a big NO. Well, then here in this post, I will provide easiest method to waste paper recycle.
What you’ll need?
- Before proceeding to do waste paper recycling process, here’s a checklist of items you need:
- Waste Paper.
- A blender or food processor.
- Old picture frame.
- Cloth or Sponge.
- Mesh or Screen.
- A rectangular bin.
- Decorations such as confetti, seeds or dried flowers (Optional).
How to do waste paper recycle?
1. First of all, tear the paper into small pieces, &place into a food processor with Luke warm water. Continue blending until you get a fairly smooth pulp from the mixture.
2. Use staples, duck tapes or any other method to attach your screen with your frame. Make sure the screen is stuck to the edges of the frame.
3. Take out the earlier made pulp & put it into bin or pan, then, drop away the mold into the water mixture. Now, pulp will cover the entire screen after you pull the mold upwards. It’s time for you to add some decorations like seeds, confetti or dried flowers. After adding some decorations, make sure to add a little bit more pulp on them.
4. Take out excess water by using either a cloth or sponge. Now, all you have to do is wait for the paper to dry out on the screen for a day or so.
That’s how you can help save the planet. All you have to do is meet an easy checklist & start recycling waste paper. Now, I will conclude the post by urging you to share the post so more people get to know “How to do Waste Paper Recycle.”